PS 22 Chorus- "Don't Stop Believin'"

Monday, August 29, 2011

Welcome back, everyone!

Welcome back to school, everyone!  I am Mrs. Keller, and I teach K-4 elementary music at Pence, and I am also the Fairfield High School assistant vocal director.  I am a graduate of Truman State University in Kirksville, Missouri, where I received my Bachelor of Music Education and Master of Arts degrees.  In addition to teaching K-4 music at Pence, I also direct the high school Concert Choir.  Co-curricular choirs under my direction are the Raw Notes Jazz Choir, the women's ensemble, the Freshmen ensemble, and I teach high school voice lessons.  This is one of the places people can visit for information concerning any activities for these groups.

Here's hoping your school year is off to a great start!

Musically yours,
Mrs. Keller



No comments:

Post a Comment